Sunday, April 20, 2014

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

I have seen the sea, rivers, lakes, beaches, grasslands, swamps...and soon I'll have seen forests and mountains. I am on my way to Ecuador, a country that possesses some of nature's most spectacular sites. I believe Earth is ardently beautiful and one has not truly lived, until we have discovered and tasted all of its spectacles. Sometimes  I wish  I could dip a paint brush in the rippling sunrise, or bottle the smell of the Mediterranean Sea. Ecuador is home to the Amazon Rainforest, Andes Mountain Range, and Galapagos Islands.  I can't wait to visit a country and meet all its beauty whether in its animals, vegetation, people, or culture. Stay posted, and I'll take you on a journey of what beauty truly means. Until then....remember to look up.

No comments:

Post a Comment