Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Canyoning in Banos!

One experience from our weekend in Banos that I found to be awesome was when our group went canyoning with MTS Adventure. It was a great experience to do with the whole group and an awesome way to end the weekend. The scenery was beautiful and the staff was extremely nice and helpful. However, when the bus took forever to reach the waterfall (and when we had to turn around), I was a little bit suspicious of how much fun the activity was actually going to be.

One particular experience that I will remember from our adventure was to see Nada be a super trooper at making her way down all six waterfalls. I think if I remember correctly, Nada said that she was not an adventurous outdoor person. It was very courageous of her to go out of her comfort zone and participate in something that was so different. I am extremely happy that I was able to be apart of that experience for Nada… Way to go girl !!!

P.S Nada – I am speaking from my own opinion so please feel free to correct me if I am wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment